What to Expect
At Metro Pet Crematory, our HRM based facility provides pet owners unparalleled service. We have a state-of-the-art operation that has never before been offered to HRM pet owners. Once a pet is in our care we are able to handle the cremation within 48 hours. Pickup at our office is generally available after 72 hours with pets usually returned to veterinary hospitals within 4-5 business days.
Private Cremation takes place with your pet, alone, in the cremation chamber. Private cremation is our specialty. At Metro Pet Crematory, we are the only pet crematory with operations within HRM. Other cremation providers servicing HRM transport pets outside the city. We are also the only HRM pet cremation provider using a tracking system, which will ensure the cremains (ashes) you receive are those of your pet.
The below costs also include a Cherry or Natural Finished Urn with engraving
or a temporary cardboard container (scatter box) provided at a client's request.
Price for Private Pet Cremation & Cherry or Natural Urn
Pets Under 2 lb: $110.00
Pets 2 lb - 20 lb: $195.00
Pets 20 lb - 50 lb: $245.00
Pets 50 lb - 90 lb: $285.00
Pets 90 lb - 180 lb: $345.00
Equine / Pets over 180 lb Call
Please note that urns are ONLY for sale to clients
that have had their pet cremated at our facility
Private Pet Cremation Includes:
- Complimentary use of our comfortable facility to say goodbye to your family friend for clients delivering their pet to us.
- Pet identification and labeling utilizing our PETS tracking system. From your home or local veterinary hospital to our facility and back to you the entire processes will be tracked and documented.
- Your pet will be sheltered at our facility in our large mortuary cooler until the cremation process is completed by trained professionals.
- Timely cremation service, often within 24 to 48 hours of taking your pet into our care with return within 4-5 business days.
- Return of your pet's cremains, carefully placed in an urn or temporary container suitable for transport.
- A copy of all PETS tracking system paperwork submitted by your veterinarian to our office or copies of our onsite documents.
- Complimentary signed and documented death and cremation certificate.
Office Visits By Appointment Only
Monday through Friday 8 am - 8 pm (call)
Saturday 9 am - 4 pm (call)
Sunday 10 am - 4 pm (call)
Home and veterinary hospital removal services are offered 7 days a week from 8am-8pm (subject to availability)
Please Note: All arrangements made at a Veterinary Hospital that partners
with Metro Pet Crematory must be made via the hospital.
We can generally accommodate after hour office appointments. Please call our office for details.
Additional Services & Fees:
Veterinary Hospital Removal: $0 (complimentary)
* Please note: When arranging removal from a veterinary hospital that partners
with our company, all services must be arranged via the hospital.
Residential Removal: $65 (min) + cremation fee
Rushed/Same day Cremation Service (call for details)
Mon-Fri: $85.00 + cremation fee
Sat-Sun: $150.00 + cremation fee